Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bryce's 2nd Birthday!







Wow, I was just looking back over the posts and I haven't said much in the past year. About three posts ago I was blogging about Bryce's first birthday! I guess I need to get on things! But I've got three kids under 2 years old, so I hope I'll be forgiven....
Bryce turned two this month! I can't believe it's been two years since that little (big, really) munchkin joined our lives and changed things forever! We sure love him! We celebrated his second birthday in a three day bash. Saturday was at Discovery Gateway with his cousin William (who turns two exactly five weeks after Bryce). Sunday was the official birthday and we had presents and cake. Then Monday we gave him his new tricycle (because we hadn't gotten him a helmet before Monday). But the hit of the weekend was the toy edger. They kid LOVES his lawn tools! Bryce has also been asking for "birthday cupcakes" ever since. He's allergic to eggs, so it's the first cupcakes he's ever had since Dan hunted down an egg-free cake mix (I know, a sad childhood that he'll tell his therapist all about....). So I hope you enjoy the pix, and yes, those are BYU pajamas he's wearing. Go cougs.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I absolutely can't believe he's only 2! I thought for sure he was turning 3. And, the Aggies are better but the cougs are all right, too! :)

Monica said...

So cute! Sounds like my boys, they love tools of all kinds. Cute short hair, by the way!! :)

Tiffany said...

Hi there! Darling blog! Time flies... I can't believe that Bryce is TWO and the girls are SIX months! They are all precious! :) Love your short hair cut!

SalGal said...

Lisa, you need to post more! Now that you've got the twins there's TONS of stuff to regale us with!

It was really nice to meet you (finally!) at Mom's 60th party. I need to get your address so I can (torture you) send you a Christmas card!